Sunday, January 24, 2010

My weekend Activity!

Nothing much I can do this weekend. It make feel so bored coz my life always has been scheduled with a lot of work. Everyday, every time. :) I can handled myself without doing nothing, so I got a few plan to fill my weekend with the activity. And guess what, finally I can said that this is one of the great weekend I ever had! :)

Saturday : Watching movie with my... at Cineleisure Damansara. The first ever movie I can laugh from the beginning to the end. And the best thing is.. It was a malay movie so called Adnan Sempit. I don't know what did u think about this film, but I really impressed with the work on this film! It was a simple story with the great implementation on it. Congrats Ahmad Idham! And my saturday was closing with dinner and planning for my future. Opps.. ours. :)

Taken by Mr Azan with my BB! Great aight? Haha~

Taken by Sofian Hamid with my complicated BB he said. Learn how to use it bro..Haha~

Sunday : At 5am, driving to McD Bangi to meet my friends for my next planning, to climb the Broga's Hill before sunrise. It was awesome and hurt me tho. lol. :P why it's hurt me? I climb this hill with jean, pouch bag and heavy boot! Huh. I can't said it just with words. Enjoy the pics!

p/s : Sorry dear you can't join me! Working on weekend, what can I do.. Huhu~

Salam
Eddy Ahmad Daud

No comments:

Post a Comment